View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 03:36 PM   #42 (permalink)
chrischhorn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Juke Nismo RS
chrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
I'm glad I could make you guys laugh!

Thanks all!!! I'm finally confident

In any case, went to the dealer, told them what's up, the service techs had a problem starting it and driving it 10 feet! They pulled the same codes, cylinder 6 and random or multiple cylinder misfire.
I talked to 2 service advisors, both GREAT guys, VERY helpful, Alex Ramos and... Um... I forgot, lol, (I've been awake for 30 hours, lol)
I said that the car was unsafe to drive because of the random misfires and the fact that the car would slow from 80+ to 60 in almost no time while the car shook like a son bitch, and they really took it to heart and agreed.
And I told them what the previous dealer said, and did (more like didn't) do over the 13 days they had my car, and they blamed my starting problems on the battery and they said they fixed all my other smaller issues, which they didn't... And I said I have a 1 month old Costco battery as well as a brand new Nissan battery in the passenger footwell if needed to change it. I told them that I wanted everything to be right and they were impressed that I had 2 batteries, that I had the oil changes done to a tee, fluids changed with GTR fluids and such. They also said their GTR tech will work on it and he can fix a car with his eyes closed, and it showed, he had 3 GTRs he was working on at the same time, lol!!!

I gave them the laundry list of problems, and some parts like door rattle isn't covered anymore since I'm out of the 3yr/36k, which I'm out of, but he said they'd look.
As I was driving home I called him and said that the door rattle was the window because. And he cut me off, and said, Andrew, don't worry, we'll be taking care of ALL of it, lol!!! But I said when the window is put down even a millimeter, it doesn't rattle, and he assured me that they'd look over everything, and right everything, even on their dime.

There was some other things said that I won't post, but all in all, Fontana Nissan FTW, really a great place overall!
And I can FINALLY sleep well at night!!!
They are still going to fart in your seat....... They are going to lift the plastic cover off just to fart.

But in all seriousness. SOOOOOO glad your car is finally getting fixed. You're going to enjoy the car so much more once its problem free.

R.I.P. 8/01/13 1SlowZ
One day I'll have another....