View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 06:07 AM   #5268 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischhorn View Post
I did the same thing lol. I was wondering how to go about this after my battery relocation. I guess I'll just drill through the grommet.

BTW nothing done to the 370z but I did put it through the paces at the AutoX T&T Can't wait for my new tires to arrive and my LSD to go in. SOOO MUCH MORE TRACTION IS NEEDED!! I'm extremely excited about the new BFG Rivals. Had a very skilled veteran driver (SCCA Member for over 15 years) test the tires out on TWO of his vehicles. One an older 94 miata and a new 2002 miata. The 94 more stock and the 2002 had modified suspension and bolts ons. He tested it between the RE-11's and the BFG Rivals. It was a test and tune so we had 12 runs today at the track. He ran 6 runs per set of tires 3 and 3 on each vehicle. To put it simple, the Rivals performed! At first he felt meh and thought the Rivals felt about the same as the RE-11's but his times do not lie....He averaged about 1 full second faster per run on a 30-40 sec course on the Rivals.
Well turns out when I took the rubber grommet off the white plastic peice that snaps into the firewall, I broke 2 out of the 3 tabs. I couldn't get the grommet back on with the plastic peice snapped in so I popped it out. Some how they broke even though I didn't hear it, feel it, or pull hard. So now it doesn't snap into place so there's no seal. It's only $6 so have to wait for it.