View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 05:00 AM   #5267 (permalink)
chrischhorn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Juke Nismo RS
chrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
Yeah. When I moved my windshield washer fluid bottle to the trunk I didn't get the ECU main harness on the passenger side firewall grommet sealed all the way. I washed my car for the second time and luckily I had my passenger seat out because I went to the dragstrip the night before. That's when I noticed the entire passenger side compartment, all the carpet, underneath the flooring, everything was soaking wet!!

Bonus though, great time to gut and remove all sound deadening.

( Click to show/hide )

I did the same thing lol. I was wondering how to go about this after my battery relocation. I guess I'll just drill through the grommet.

BTW nothing done to the 370z but I did put it through the paces at the AutoX T&T Can't wait for my new tires to arrive and my LSD to go in. SOOO MUCH MORE TRACTION IS NEEDED!! I'm extremely excited about the new BFG Rivals. Had a very skilled veteran driver (SCCA Member for over 15 years) test the tires out on TWO of his vehicles. One an older 94 miata and a new 2002 miata. The 94 more stock and the 2002 had modified suspension and bolts ons. He tested it between the RE-11's and the BFG Rivals. It was a test and tune so we had 12 runs today at the track. He ran 6 runs per set of tires 3 and 3 on each vehicle. To put it simple, the Rivals performed! At first he felt meh and thought the Rivals felt about the same as the RE-11's but his times do not lie....He averaged about 1 full second faster per run on a 30-40 sec course on the Rivals.

R.I.P. 8/01/13 1SlowZ
One day I'll have another....

Last edited by chrischhorn; 07-15-2013 at 06:01 AM.