View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 12:38 AM   #1037 (permalink)
chrischhorn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Juke Nismo RS
chrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
Anyone help with this? Went to the track tonight. Could only manage 2.2 60ft which I expected going to a 300 utqg rating from the factory 140 tires. It was definitely hard to launch and not peel out!

What I don't understand is with a 60ft of 2.2 and a trap of 106, almost 107 why my times were so slow. Comparing my trap and 60ft with others I should have been a lot faster.

Car only has a true dual CBE, rpf1's and HTR Z3's which are a lot lighter than stock and I weighed in at only 3125lbs which is down from 3361lbs with a full tank of gas and stock everything. 2013 sport 6mt.

Again the trap and 60ft are there, just not the 1/4 mile time.

Temp got down go 73, 66 humidity, 30.10 DA, elevation 903ft.

Any thoughts or what I'm missing here?
And your times were what? Trap times are definitely there. 60ft could use a drop but with no spin and a hard launch, you should be high 12's with that trap speed. Main factor is possibly how you were shifting. Any wheels spin from 1st to 2nd or 2nd to 3rd?

R.I.P. 8/01/13 1SlowZ
One day I'll have another....
chrischhorn is offline   Reply With Quote