View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 05:49 PM   #7229 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b15 View Post
Tornado warnings here in Northern Ohio and it's been pouring buckets since 3. The client actually made us go stand in the basement for 30mins...lame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
Damn thats the same storm that just passed through our area, I looked at the radar it was a big storm belt sweeping across many states and provinces.

we had 90-100km/hr winds rain was totally horizontal and it was pouring! I was worried cause wifey was driving home during the exact time the storm was coming down! I luckily get home early and already had the Z tucked into garage.
yepp. I got caught in it driving ome. Buckets of rain blowing sideways.
Best part? Freaking people in front of me lollygagging and watching it flow towards us-oh ..lets drive 40mph and see how soon it hits!!
I could have been 10 miles on at that rate. Grrrrr. 20 minutes or more late getting mini from sitter.