View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 09:51 AM   #49 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Correction, Green line and redline with O2 issue, blue is fine.

I got a baseline, then talked to the shop about installing the stuff. They gave me the DRF files and I was able to get them organized on Winpep. Spent over $1k in diag, parts n labor to fix the O2 issue... Totally erased the savings I got from them doing the full exhaust install for $500...

If it were for my lower than normal numbers for the mods I had, I wouldn't have gone FI. It may have been a knee jerk reaction lol. The last straw was when my tuned numbers were 304whp. Dynojets are consistent and I wasn't making much more than a Z with a CAI & CBE.

Guess I'll never be in the 320+ NA club lol.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote