View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 10:15 PM   #1067 (permalink)
COSMO
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Touring GTM TT
COSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond repute

Now there's an idea and to think how much time it would save them if they had more issues already covered in a Q&A.. I wanted to support gtm in my future wants and needs for my build but when they cant even get back with me on items Iam needing it tells me they are getting too big for their own good. Understanding they have their hands full working on alot of new and upcoming things customer service and return business should always remain at the top of the list... Knowing mike will get on here tomorrow and see this only to make excuses for why gtm cant keep up with their own products I conclude my rant is over...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzel View Post
It would be awesome if Sam started a Q&A thread for installation questions and other stuff that might come up.

Sent with TapAhoe