View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 07:50 PM   #17 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDan50 View Post
I'm in TX on a road trip too, but in the other direction...going to/from South Carolina. I was in San Antonio earlier this week but now in San Angelo. I saw a couple 370s going the other direction on the highway. No run ins with the law yet. What detector do you have? I have a Valentine 1 but don't think its really been put to the test yet.
Hey, I've got a 9500iX, which no offense I think is superior to the Valentine 1, now my mistake was that when the road is DEAD, like at 4AM the cops aren't going to leave their radar on, they'll blip it on and off as they see cars, and NO radar detector would stop that

On the other hand today I got Ka band from 5 miles in advance, but that's because there were a lot of cars on the road