View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 03:45 PM   #27 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
i've looked and havent found many Z's over 330whp besides that fake 403whp one. (some 330WHP were on dyno with tweaks to make numbers bigger i believe) anyone can change variables and have higher numbers not saying this with mike's. just saying i know it can be done easily lol

my exhaust is 2.5" which is only 63.5mm

7AT does have around 15-20% more loss of power through the gear box from what i've read. i mean if you add those in i'd be much higher than him or anyone so i find it hard to believe it's that high of a difference given my mods.i'm guessing it's more like 10% difference.

soooo they used software only a few shops have access to. lucky bastards lol

i just want to see how headers/secret z1 intake mod/and beta software jumped him 18whp more than me. possible point me in the direction of future mods to beat those numbers lol
difference from 6MT to 7MT is less than 5%.
There was a guy here who were doing that research which I forgot his name. My guess was 3% more drivetrain loss on the 7AT Vs the 6MT.

as far as the VVEL tuning , they did said they couldn't do much with it. need more time learning to tune it properly I suppose.

Mike had this exhaust that was modified with glasspack muffler
60mm exhaust . Invidia Gemini

Spoon did like 32Xwhp with a very similar setup but with 2x 70mm exhaust. Its where I think he lost power because of that.

then again Dyno are a tuning tool ,, unless you go for some pull on that same dyno where Mike's Z went, with the same seting and everything, we cant know for sure if you are or he is making the most power.