View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 11:40 AM   #6883 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

goodam/pm everyone! trying to catch up to all the work this am...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
really awesome... what is the screen in the car, on your dash
thx mr. mu. that's my 5" nuvi with the ecoRoute HD module running the gauges from the OBD2 port via wireless. it's like scanguage but 1000000x cooler and more modern.

just get a nuvi that supports the ecoRouteHD and the module, and you're set. my nuvi also supports bluetooth and traffic, but i only run the ecoRouteHD since i have BT on my HU. and for traffic, well, i dont motor my Z in traffic so i dont use it.

Amazon.com: Garmin ecoRoute HD Vehicle Diagnostics Communicator: GPS & Navigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
"Open it up" = Lower f-stop number with a wider aperture and shallower depth of field
"Stop it down" = Higher f-stop number with a narrower aperture and wider depth of field
thanks, luna. i shall use proper terminology starting yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Attachment 72585

Morning errybuddy!!
now that is one happy goat... i thinks. he just needs a beer in his hand (paw or front hoof or watever they're called).