View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 09:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbeatty View Post
Very Nice! well then

Lol, well I can take pics of the tips (no homo) but they look like the ones from the first page of the thread because... Well... They ARE those actual ones, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vichtz View Post
I was wondering if those would fit! Those are the ones for the ARK exhaust right? I would love to have those. Let us know how it goes Stillen FTW
The production tips are meant to fit the HKS, I persuaded Chad at FringeXVO to sell me the prototypes which would have to be welded on

I have a 18 hour drive home, so don't expect installed pics just yet, it'll be a few days before its actually on the car, especially since I'm going to powder coat the inside of the tube to a matte black and the outside to........ Not really sure, but I'm thinking the same matte black or a DARK grey, or maybe even leaving them metal but clear coating them