View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 11:29 AM   #56 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheee! View Post
It's the same switch for automatics. Works in a similar fashion and is susceptible to the same oxidization. And pulling the fuse doesn't create the pause condition at all. Some people notice it about the same time which is merely a coincidence.

And yes. It has fixed the problem. Chrisslicks JARblue is working on the solution for pintsizes auto with the same issue. Stay tuned!
mod installer fixed That's not to say Chris isn't helping - he has certainly provided a good bit of useful info as have you, wheee! - but I happen to live about a mile away from Pintsize and install a most of her mods in exchange for beer She and I both experience the start delay randomly, though hers is more frequent, and she is the one with the occasional experience similar to you where the car just cycles through ACC and ON but won't start. Since she has a 7AT and I have a 6MT, I will pull her brake switch and my clutch switch, clean both, and monitor the results. Hopefully we can get to this in the next few weeks

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote