View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 01:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

I got this lift on sale for <$120: Arcan Quick Lift Professional Service Jack — 3 1/2-Ton, Model# XL35 | Floor Jacks| Northern Tool + Equipment

It is fairly low profile, has 3.5 Ton lifting capacity, and 21"+ maximum saddle height. I typically drive my passenger wheel up onto a 2x10 board to give me enough clearance to reach the front center jack point. At stock height the jack fits all the way under the car without touching the undershroud. However, my front chin spoiler gets in the way of the handle going up and makes the first part very inefficient as the strokes are very short until the car starts to lift. That minor issue along with the fact that the thing weighs nearly 100 lbs and leaves marks when I drag it around my painted garage floor are the only cons. Everything else is

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote