View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 02:29 PM   #6130 (permalink)
b15
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 4drz
b15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiP View Post
Can I get your opinions on what I should do with my cars?

My current car situation:
I have 3 vehicles: a 2008 Toyota Highlander which is my daily driver, 2011 370Z, and 2011 IS-F.
I only really need one... My Z and IS-F sit in the garage most of the time and are collecting dust and depreciating so I want to sell two vehicles and keep one. They're all paid off and I don't owe anything on them but I feel like I'm losing money just keeping them here. I'm leaning towards selling the Z and IS-F and keeping the Highlander because it's the most practical of the 3 and the others still have high resale value. I could use the money towards buying a new house.
If you don't need all that space I would sell the Highlander and Z and keep the IS-F. It's sporty and can still seat 4 on short trips if needed.

If it was me, I'd keep the Highlander + either the Z of IS-F and get rid of the other. There will be days where you wish you had something more fun than the Highlander, whether it's the Z or IS-F. I agree though, it doesn't make sense to have both sitting in the garage all the time, especially if you're looking to buy a new house. Dump at least one and put the money towards the house. If you're just concerned with getting the most money then yes, keep the Highlander and sell the other two.