View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 07:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
Sh0velMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Noisily.
Sh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
This is believed to be one of the best at this price range, seems like a great bang for buck. The only thing is regarding the individual dyno testing may be a little misleading (not a big deal however).

Link below, see post from "terry@f" 6/13/2011 11:39pm, response to the discussion.

Fortune Auto Coilovers [Archive] - Nissan Road Racing Forums

Again, looks like a great setup for the price, just wanna shine light into a particular point so other readers have the correct expectation for their future purchases.
Good reading there for a lot of reasons.

Good to know that you don't get a real dyno sheet for the units you actually receive. I kinda thought that was a little too good to be true.

Also a lot of the opinions in that thread are just that - opinions.

No sub 4-5K coilover system is going to be 100% perfect in every way from the factory, if you're going so far as to have them dyno tested and matched to your specific chassis for 100% accurate (mathematically) dampening... And most true motorsports coilover systems still have to be re-valved even after you purchase them.

All that said, I think the FA's are going to be a great value at sub-2K pricing.