View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 10:23 AM   #5927 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

hey happy Canada Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
Running a couple wires for some new lights in the bedroom it was probably realistically 4 hours total spent in the attic 6 hours to do all the lights in the two bedrooms.

Here's a crappy phone pic of what I had to crawl along. Blow these studs you see horizontal is a one foot gap to the real studs for the ceiling in the upstairs but those ones had nasty insulation yuk!

Took the pic while I took a lil 5 min rest to sit up instead of laying on my ribs and legs
woah, nice job and nice picts, LMB. that looks spooky up there as expected. i remember nailing down these plastic flooring at my parent's old place long time ago. makes it A LOT easier to crawl and use as storage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
I want pizza but am to drunk to drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post

Morning.

Hrm, kind of a somber Monday. It's been so hot out, super windy and dusty last night (wasn't me!), then 19 firefighters died up North fighting a wildfire.

A friend sent me a pic of the fire:
( Click to show/hide )

Her grandparents (experienced firefighter, fighting the fires still, and EMT) took the pic - a little too close for comfort being that 19 FF's just died.

holy crap. 19 died?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
had another dose of extreme heavy rain early this morning lol stopped now but phew! that was a lot.
can you send that rain over to haboob's friend's grandma's place?