View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 10:12 PM   #277 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfsammich View Post
I had my original slu fail and got replaced. About year later the D they put in failed. I was able to start the car one last time (kicked the slu) and pulled the fuse.

I got another D during the recall and pulled the fuse preemptively this time around.

Tapatalk ...
So REV D has failed as well... dang! Well, I don't want to pull the fuse again because then I'll go through those starting issues. I know its not a big deal.. but when I press the start button I want the damn car to start without having to use the fob! I'll keep my REV C in the car so if I ever break down I can install it really quick. I used regular bolts instead of those security ones so changing it out should be a breeze!
09 Nismo #0483 sold. Viper or C7 next time around.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote