View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 03:24 PM   #26 (permalink)
G37sHKS
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 G37S Coupe 7AT
G37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
This hobby can be a pain. Every vendor on here that makes products for our cars, you will have to wait. They absolutely don't stock anything. Seems as if it's made to order. Which seems they don't put enough money back into the business to stock even one of there own products. Who really knows? Probably more to it. I really dislike the fact all the new product threads that get thrown up and then there's no time frame on any level of when it's going to be able for purchase more or less when production will start. Just make it, then post and sell the same day. But were at there mercy so........
See. Im not against made to order products I love GTM. Im just bothered the fact that i was told it will be done in 2 to 3 weeks max and here we are almost 6 weeks and still no tracking number.. im not here posting bad about GTM, every inch of my car have GTM brand on it.

Im just telling the OP not to expect the exhaust by the end of timeline. and as i said earlier, I will update this thread once i receive the tracking number