View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 08:07 AM   #5478 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Hi Jar

Sounds like a small price to pay. You should take her out for dinner and get a bottle of wine with one glass... after she has a couple drinks... mention the GTR

A better option would be to take some wine out to the beach. They have plastic wine glasses you can get, and I understand a full bottle fits in a Starbucks Trenta sized plastic cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Trust me, I'll eventually get a GT-R. It may end up just being a case of waiting for the next generation to come out.
In that case, I definitely recommend you don't mention the GT-R until you're ready for that divorce

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |