View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 07:45 AM   #5474 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Hey there Mike Happy Canada Day soon

Enjoy your cruise in the Z this morning. A boring highway cruise can actually be more fun during break-in period. I did one early in the morning and there was no one else on the highway, so I was slowing down and speeding up and exiting and getting back on. It was fun

my mu. Happy Friday

Hi
Hi Jar

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Good Morning All!

It's my "Friday" too!

Headed to the beach tomorrow with mrs. gurney. She's been pretty patient with my Z time, so I'm paying some dues.

Have a great weekend all!
Sounds like a small price to pay. You should take her out for dinner and get a bottle of wine with one glass... after she has a couple drinks... mention the GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Just really quickly!
HI EVERYBODY!!!

BC Friday is upon us!!

sorry cannot comment more....zee ya ll later!! <3
Have a great Friday Ms.BC

Quote:
Originally Posted by b15 View Post
I'm in Ohio, about 40miles south of Cleveland (Westfield). I'm working from home this coming Mon and Tues then off for the rest of the week can't wait!

Enjoy the nice long drive in the Z!
have a great day b15!