View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 10:24 AM   #5145 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Morning all

I had some fun with a Porsche 911 (996) this morning. I don't think he had as much fun as I did...
AWESOME!!! LOL! Love this!! ^^^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post

I think I do...

( Click to show/hide )
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

and this ^^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Good Morning All!

Just another day in Paradise. Maybe I'll spend the day looking at pictures from this past weekend. I was on the phone until 9:30 pm on three different teleconferences with Australia last night.

Still seriously considering a GT-R. I figure I can get one after the divorce is final! To get the proceedings started, I'll have to mention I want a GT-R.

mrs. gurney will not be amused.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post

I told my wife this weekend that we should sell our house and buy two GT-Rs and another Z so we both have one of each. I said we could park them in a circle and hang a tarp over the middle and live there. She laughed, but it wasn't a funny-haha-laugh; it was more of a you're-an-idiot-laugh
LOL! Funny!! is it weird when a HUSBAND looks that way? LOL!!