View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 12:35 PM   #44 (permalink)
elperuano
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: G37S
elperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro4Jackster View Post
Your argument makes no sense. If max power per dollar was the only goal, we would all be driving Mustangs with the new 5.0L. There are many other variables that affect our FI decisions. In the end, it is all what makes you happy. If the buyer is not happy with his purchase, then it was a mistake. You are obviously very happy with your decision. Good on you. New Mustang guys who spent thousands less think we are all retards, but who gives a **** what their opinion is...or mine and yours for that matter.
I'm not talking about mustangs. I'm talking about the VQ platform.
The amount spent on such little gain doesn't justify it for ME. If I'm gonna spend that kind of money I wanna feel the power increase.
For the stillen price tag you might as well stay NA. Yea there 2 different kinds of power but in the end money is money and like everything else I wanna get my money's worth
elperuano is offline   Reply With Quote