View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 12:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
Bonzo
Track Member

Drives: Finally, a 370Z!!!
Bonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal 370Z View Post
Sounds like a cool guy to let you do that. Next time you're in Vegas you should try the Exotics Racing experience. I went in February and drove an Aventador on the track. Not cheap but well worth it!
A co-worker friend of mine did that last year and he said it was just amazing! He did it about a month before they got an Aventador. He gave me a copy of his video and man does it look like fun. I will definitely be doing that if I can get to Vegas. This year our vacation involves flying to San Fran and taking the week to drive up the coast road in a Mustang convertible (I know I know, but a Mustang was all they listed) to Seattle to see Robert Plant in concert. Should be fun I think.
Delivered Tuesday November 15, 9:57 am!!!
2012, Auto, White, Sport, Kick Plates
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote