View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 11:59 AM   #40 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan370 View Post
I have to agree if I had to do it over I would not have gone with the Stillen kit
That kit is a one shot kit the way it's make limits it's power and 99% of every one that goes for boost always want a little more

I made 430rwhp ok power but not for the money i paid
If you go forced induction go turbo or go home....

No offense to the supercharged guys just my 2cents
That's a pretty ignorant thing to say, especially coming from someone with a SC kit. They drive entirely different. Just because a turbo makes more power does not make it the only way to go. My kit can be upgraded to 800hp... It's a SC kit. I won't be coming close to that, but I'm not limited. When you have to say "no offense", that's offending. You told us we were wrong for going SC, you didn't even explain why. Enlighten me why going SC shouldn't be an option. I'll reply with a truck load why it is.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote