View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 09:16 AM   #4956 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely will update. I marked on the key drop off sheet that they are to call me before any work is done. I want to know the code that it's throwing, and why exactly the OBD port isn't working (most likely a fuse, but it's too hot for me to be digging around through fuses right now... 115 out, no thanks.

They seem to be pretty reliable, as my roommates Mom takes her mint 280 there for work and she had good things to say about them.

Of course, took pics of my mileage and stuff. Don't see any need for them to drive it, as I've seen them at a fast food restaurant across the street before in what looked like a customer car...