View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 06:44 PM   #22 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

i havent driven a 370 since the 09-10 model so i really dont have a good reference over than the LEDs look good in real life.

here is sort of how the track part went. This is one of the instructor lead follow sessions in owners cars. I didnt have my own car there but a buddy let me drive his 2012 GTR for half the session. I As you will see this is super super controlled and not even like a full on HDPE its sort of geared more toward the introductory novice side as they kept speeds way down.

Later in the day when we drove the Nissan provided cars it picked up just a bit in pace but i didnt have my camera in them so i didnt get vid

but yeah here is a few mins of in car, I was just happy to be out on COTA where the F1 guys run

Also they gave everyone brand new GOPRO's so that was a bonus

(change to 720p)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T4XeSmyfm8

Last edited by MC; 06-23-2013 at 06:55 PM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote