View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 06:26 PM   #21 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
I just got back to NC after a whirlwind last few days. Im beat but it was pretty awesome

oh i got to say was damn the GTR and Z im all about the NISMO juke now! those that attended will know what im talking about. the funnest part of the was beating the living hell out of the NISMO juke in the autocross competition. Nissan had me demonstrate and give ride alongs to a reporter from a local Austin Newspaper and by the end of the time in the car she asked me if i was going to flip the car over haha.

but yeah I even got to drive a new 2014 370. I havent driven a Z in years and more embarrassingly after owning 2 manual 350's yesterday was the first time i touched a manual in literally 5 years so they threw me in one and i was grinding some gears like a truck driver lol. I ended up using an auto for the actual track part as i didnt want to waste my laps knocking the rust off and it was not too bad using the paddles. I did realize how spoiled ive been with AWD though

I did get to drive the 2014 Track Edition GTR too

bastard, got to drive a 2014 Z before mine arrives next week lol jk...that aside did you happen to notice any differences in the 2014 Z or is it pretty much the same as the 13? great shots btw
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote