View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 05:08 PM   #4883 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Indeed it was The level of organization, detail, knowledgeable instructors, and fun was completely unexpected. And I wasn't the only one with that thought. Hell, the participants got a free GoPro Guests got some cool Nismo swag though (Nismo hat that says Circuit of the Americas on the side and a nice Nismo polo)

Yes sir! Thank you

I don't know what you're talking about

( Click to show/hide )
If I try to get out to more events like this, absolutely. I haven't bothered since they're expensive and it's my DD. After the next hospital survey job I get I will be picking one up

with that whole jealousy thing I am completely open to trading vehicles with you in exchange for the next opportunity I have for track time at COTA - oh and I keep the boost

Thanks!

Hahahaha... we were talking about the GT-R being like crack. Thankfully I don't have the necessary means to get addicted (no way could I afford one anytime soon).

DOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT!!!
Yes I can be jealous of the incredible event you experienced. And with good friends to boot! How awesome is that!?!