View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 07:56 AM   #4829 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
That sounds like a truly great day.
Indeed it was The level of organization, detail, knowledgeable instructors, and fun was completely unexpected. And I wasn't the only one with that thought. Hell, the participants got a free GoPro Guests got some cool Nismo swag though (Nismo hat that says Circuit of the Americas on the side and a nice Nismo polo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
That sounds so awesome!

Glad to hear you all had such a good day!
Yes sir! Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
sounds fun, and sounds like someone needs an oil cooler! lol
I don't know what you're talking about

( Click to show/hide )
If I try to get out to more events like this, absolutely. I haven't bothered since they're expensive and it's my DD. After the next hospital survey job I get I will be picking one up

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Thanks for making me even more jealous.

Glad you guys had an amazeballs day!
with that whole jealousy thing I am completely open to trading vehicles with you in exchange for the next opportunity I have for track time at COTA - oh and I keep the boost

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
sounds like a lot fun JAR! I really want to drive a GTR, but then I know I will be restless and be trying to figure out how to get one after

same can be said for getting a ride in my buddies (Phil) boosted z34 now all I ever think about is boost!
Hahahaha... we were talking about the GT-R being like crack. Thankfully I don't have the necessary means to get addicted (no way could I afford one anytime soon).

DOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT!!!

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |