View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 07:50 PM   #4784 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Holy fucking shit today was amazeballs!

The GT-R is an absolute beast and a hell of a lot of fun at the track. No wonder they call it Godzilla...

The Juke Nismo on the AutoX course was incredibly fun as well

I actually got my car out on the track, too! I hit 290 oil temp after six laps, but I was monitoring it, didn't hit limp mode and was lucky that were just about to take a half lap cool down and pit when that happened. Full debriefing will come later tonight or tomorrow. It's time for a shower, dinner, and then bed

Huge thanks to Mike and Matt for sharing this experience with us! I sent them each home with an Adam's wax applicator and a 16oz Adam's detail spray bottle as a small token of Tracie and my's appreciation.
Thanks for making me even more jealous.

Glad you guys had an amazeballs day!