View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 12:09 PM   #4746 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

they were great cars but mine was a '90 and I sold it in 2010 so it was 20 years old and I was ready to get a long term project. The way I treated that car it probably would have died if I owned it much longer anyway. Lets just say the "speed sensor" (a stupid chime that was very quite and annoying on JDM Z32s) was always going off and if it wasn't going on then the tires where squealing while sliding around corners or WOT at take offs! I loved that Z I had to be in boost! I loved starting and stopping..........ahhh I could keep going on and on about z32s

However today when I was washing the Z34 I as over it loving it just as much, just minus the boost ............ one day