View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 10:16 AM   #4736 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
hey Mike!!! Thx!! Didnt even consider the Falken. The name alone is enough to put me off! Lol

Sorry about the rain! Sunny and 85 here today AND tomorrow!
NP just my opinion I know some people actually like falkens to each there own I guess.....

Funny I said it calls for rain because if anything so far it has gotten sunnier and nicer as I washed the car. Still sunny now even I came in to eat with the wife. Next I will be heading out to apply a quick coat of some hydro shine/ Chemical Guys H7 - its basically just a quick shine to use on washes in between waxes you can even apply this as a drying aid

Then errands in the aft ........wait not the most fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Berk exhaust install this morning!!!

Short shifter, too!!!
you will be loving the drive even more now!