View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 09:07 AM   #186 (permalink)
ElVee
Track Member

Drives: 13 370z 7at t+s grey
ElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
Sony deserves plenty of credit for how they played the media. I don't care if it was "Business 101", they are a business. Microsoft is also a business and should have known better than making a huge PR mistake during the biggest consumer electronics show of the year and on the dawn of releasing their next console.
Sony deserves credit for certainly going into this with a clear gameplan. Microsoft deserves to be reamed a bit for going into this with a very vague gameplan. I'm not sure I would say Sony played it, but sort of in a rock-paper-scissors facedown, they had the scissors to Microsoft's paper for E3.

Last edited by ElVee; 06-21-2013 at 09:31 AM.
ElVee is offline   Reply With Quote