View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 11:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
///MSH
Base Member

Drives: '11 370Z Nismo
///MSH is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismosis View Post
I'll see you all at the Nat stuff next year with my Z when R-comps are finally kicked out. I'm co-driving my buddy's S2000 this year since he's willing to pony up for BFG R1's for the time being.
Well I respect that u have a plan.....can't argue that. See u next year!!!

I talked with some friends friends from the Arkansas region and there will be at least 3 other drivers in ASP....my co-driver and two Porsche guys. If I'm not mistaken, that means, some contingencies will be will be available. Another car, I think, will open the door to most all possible contengencies.

Come on guys - there's got to be some more 370Z cars willing and able to sign-up.

On a positive note....I did get my 8300 DA Remote Resevoirs installed for the event.....although this will be my first event on this setup. It will be a tuning event with year-end Nat's on the calendar.
2011 Nismo with...Stillen Gen3 CAI, FI LTH's, Stillen CBE with Springfielddyno rear section. Stillen under drive crank pulley, UpRev, and LW flywheel. Penske 8300DA Valved by ANZE, SPR FCA's, Stillen F/R adj. sway bars, Enkei PF01's, and Hoosier A6's
///MSH is offline   Reply With Quote