View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 05:42 PM   #4308 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Scary trip to Lowe's today Came out to one of their large flatbed carts (like in the gardening area) rolling across the driveway directly towards my car I broke out into a dead sprint knowing I was too far away to do anything. I was the first car in the aisle, but there is an island with a curb protecting my car. Luckily, I was pulled up far enough, and after barely scraping the edge of the curb, the cart passed behind the Z. However, the Santa Fe next to me wasn't so lucky. The lady was loading the back of her car (she had backed in - or pulled through) and ran up to the front of her car to catch the cart just as it smacked into her front bumper. An employee was also running to the scene and immediately offered for the lady to come back inside and file a claim with their loss prevention department. Though clearly perturbed at the incident, she made the decision that filing a claim to fix the damage (it ain't gonna buff out, trust me) was not worth her time. You can be damn sure I would have been all over that if it had been my car. That's what I get for parking in close to the entrance
OMFG!!!! whew. Disaster barely averted.
Glad it had a happy ending (for you! )