Thread: Augusta, GA
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 04:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsteve View Post
Yes Im at Ft. Gordon, there is a lady that works in the same building as me that has a black 370Z but that is the only other one I have seen so far. But the dealership just sold a silver one here so theres another on the road. They told me they have sold about 5 here in Augusta.
Ah okay, I'll let her know you have the blue one. She saw a new silver one so that must've been the one you mentioned. Well at least you all have different colors. Besides, they all look great! How is Augusta working out? Not much in Augusta, but Evans and that area is growing alot. More and more things moving in each year. Good luck!
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote