View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 01:48 PM   #350 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue

Quote:
Originally Posted by atx370z View Post
I sold my Z a few months ago and still come back here to check out this thread. Long time lurker, first time posting.... Best build thread on a 370Z forum is a Viper. Ha!

Glad to see you finally got her back. I've been rooting for you!
Ha, awesome! I have to stick to my Nissan roots and keep up-to-date on the370z.com since I've met so many good people from this forum. Also, I'd like to think I bring a bit of my import modding experience into the current project.

I'll take some nice pictures with my camera once I get the tint on the tails and install the rear bumper emblems, but for now here is a few new pictures with the side emblems and Euroteck lip. All pictures posted so far are from my iPhone...I've gotten extremely lazy with my camera. I haven't done a photoshoot since my Z was still NA

This is over-exposed, but the emblems match the calipers perfectly since OEM paint was used on both.

The fender emblems took ENTIRELY too long to install. Since the only option was to paint them with the plastic backing on the emblems to keep the emblems aligned, I literally had to carve around every letter/number. Since the paint adhered to the double sided tape, it was very difficult and time consuming to get a clean cut. I'd say it took me about 2 hrs per side just to install/cut them. It took another 2 hrs per side to remove the emblem and all the left over tape.

Last edited by 98intrigue; 06-16-2013 at 01:54 PM.
98intrigue is offline   Reply With Quote