View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 08:42 AM   #814 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

This morning, behind a GTI driver whose license plate said G3NIU5 (should have read SOCIALLY INEPT instead), I was turning right behind him and goosed it a bit for a little sidewayZ action. I think he got mad (I wasn't even close to him) because he slowed down significantly for the freeway on ramp. The lane splits to go two different directions, and despite me being all the way to the right, clearly indicating that I'm going that direction, he sat right in the middle, before jerking to the left at the last second. I could hear his car straining to accelerate as I blew by him in 2nd gear without even trying

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote