View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 05:09 AM   #36 (permalink)
chrischhorn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Juke Nismo RS
chrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldRice View Post
Hello all! First post and I migrated over here from my350z (can't take it over there anymore) to see how aftermkt is treating the 370z. Don't have a 370z but own a 350ZR running 100 shot..so good to see some N2O folks emerging on the VHR.

OP this is a great thread since you are documenting your placement & layout scheme. I found that type of info pretty slim when I installed my kit. Good choice on Dynotune! I run the dynotune digital gauge you bought as well, and a Nitrous Outlet kit. Very very happy with product, cost & service.

Couple other things you may want to consider...
1. Nitrous Filter (cheap insurance)
2. Progressive Controller (manage that wtq)
1st of all, welcome to the forum! and 2nd thanks for the tips. I'm looking into a progressive controller later down the road when I go bigger shot but I think with a 100 shot and the 315's in the BFG Rivals, I think I'll be ok but I may find out later I'm wrong lol. Nitrous filter I will probably be picking up too.

FINALLY received my last piece of my kit for now, the Dynotune TPS-RPM window switch!

Guy I bought it from was feeding me all sorts of BS and I thought I had got scammed to come home and find the package in the mailbox. I paid for it 2 weeks ago. He told me last Tuesday he shipped it out. Check the mailbox today and its there and its post marked June 11, 2013 which was 2 days ago...... Dunno why he acted like he had to lie and act like he shipped it. Probably finally got off his *** to do it once I threatened to file a dispute on paypal. Oh well, its here. I have what I need and I can carry on! Almost finished with my diagrams for wiring. Its kind of a mess so I'm not gonna post it until I have it cleaned up for people to use for better reference! Gonna start pulling the car apart next Wednesday and start running my lines on Thursday next week. A lot of pics will be added

R.I.P. 8/01/13 1SlowZ
One day I'll have another....
chrischhorn is offline   Reply With Quote