View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 11:48 AM   #3536 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
a bologna sammich 'll make me happy. now dang it.
i could use some lunch too. been in a meeting almost all morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
Right in the center of the drivers-side rear.

It should be able to be patched, if in fact it's punctured it.

I couldn't pull it out with my fingers (that's what she said? ), so it's either punctured and sealed or just really wedged in the tread.
usually you'll need a pair of pliers to pull the bolt out. sorry to hear.
if it's not huge, you can just plug it from the outside. your autoparts stores have them for cheap. like $6-7. i recommend using rubber cement when you plug it in though.

for patching make sure your tire store can dismount/mount using a non-touch mounter. otherwise your wheels are going to comeback with mount marks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post

and you guys!! listen to this!! a very personal frisky email between two "friends" was sent out to everybody on site this morning (+3000)!! OMG!!
I immediately called the IT Security guy and said" please please please look at this and get it off the email system , like NOW!!!!!" but he did not. it did lock up and knock out the email for a time...OMG. I was mortified for the people involved. sigh.

wow, that's to see personaly frisky emails.

yah, my day is kinda long already... hope things speed up in the pm.