View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 11:01 AM   #3510 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Hi there, Mrs. BC

Was it you and Mr. BC? Was it someone trying to expose them or just sheer stupidity on their part? If exposure: If stupidity:
LOL! It was NOT me and mr. BC.
We text

OMG! I don't know. I tried to call her (and I don't even KNOW her!) to get her to try a recall...no dice. it's going to be bad for her...sigh. I have no idea what happened or how. I wonder why it locked up the system though, IT had to reboot everything. maybe the sheer volume? it went to DOE too. gawd. what a fiasco for the company and for her (and him) personally....I am not kidding. it was REALLY frisky too.