View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 09:47 PM   #400 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynotronics1 View Post
you keep asking me the same question, and I am pretty much giving you the same answer; I don't know when the map switching version of the racerom patch will get to us.

( Click to show/hide )
based on what we have for the GTR, and the new updates to that suite, and the devotion on the guys in GB to always being on the bleeding edge, I would bet within the next few weeks. But that's a guess on my part, not official.

Now, for those of you on the fence with this, let me explain how the file system works; once you get your file done, and the car is calibrated, as racerom and/or base calibration files (the factory updates), your file, for your car is updated here, automatically, and ported out to you via email.

Likewise, as you go thru your modifications, and return data to us, your file is recalibrated, and sent out. If there is an update pending, we will let you know, and get that taken care of at that time.

Now, this is nothing new to us. We do this with ALL the platforms we calibrate. Its part of the service we provide, and comes with your calibration purchase.

Hope that answers your question, and a few others, finally...........
Yes, I keep asking because the answer was never a simple Yes, Date:______ or No, or We don't know. Thank you for finally saying you don't know. There is no harm in it as I'm not on a tuning timeline right now.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote