View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 09:34 PM   #3261 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
So gooooood

I'm having rice, carrots, and meat loaf. Not sure what kind of meat... Probably turkey. I'm willing to trade for a Five Guys burger.
We had meatloaf last night ... always with beef

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Shoe free = cleaner floors.

Exception- Jar
I have concrete floors and a roomba that does a pretty decent job. We also have a dog door in the wall (away from the door and very small) for the cat and dog to come and go as they please. I'm not the one tracking in leaves and such

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
yah, remember roomba? that thing was the most stupid vac ever.

hell, just get someone drunk and give him/her a dyson. same results.
We have a newer one that does great on a schedule as long as you empty it out regularly. It runs during the day while we're at work, and I have to empty it almost daily. My parents gave me their 1st or 2nd generation one a few years ago - it is a piece of garbage and went straight to the garage. I don't know why I still have it lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
I can be helpful once in a while!

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |