View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 07:54 PM   #46 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfowlzr33 View Post
even though i thought the washer mod was just stupid i was bored one day (and anxiously waiting on my AAM shorttails) so i threw some washers in there and yes i agree thats how the stock exhaust should have sounded just not as muffled. luckily my shortials came about two days later and HOLY CRAP they sound so good. I highly suggest AAM shortails as the way to go if you want a louder exhaust without spending 1200 all at once. AAM also makes an h pipe that is similar to the nismo exhaust that you can bolt up to the shorttails at a later time
I'd buy 304SS tips, 5ft of 304SS pipe and have a shop make some for me for under $150. If you wanna be under $100 just use normal steel pipe. Since you're leaving the rest of the exhaust steel why not the axle back too? Parts will be about $41!!