View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 10:05 AM   #398 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynotronics1 View Post
you keep asking me the same question, and I am pretty much giving you the same answer; I don't know when the map switching version of the racerom patch will get to us.

based on what we have for the GTR, and the new updates to that suite, and the devotion on the guys in GB to always being on the bleeding edge, I would bet within the next few weeks. But that's a guess on my part, not official.

You have the patience of Job. I think most of the frustration of other members was caused by another shop/tuner and you are catching a lot of the flack for it. Thank you for going to such great pains to explain things even if it's not official.

What would it take to get EcuTek on here to officially explain what is going on?