View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 08:01 AM   #33 (permalink)
b15
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 4drz
b15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
awesome driving DR...funny though how many haters show up in the comments section on jalopnik when they see this type of stuff lol....funniest comment i saw was someone mentioning the car and driver lightning lap and saying that the Z got its butt kicked by everything in that test when everyone here full well know why the Z was getting such poor lap times in that test
Yeah. Others were saying the driver was new to the car/not pushing it because he had more to lose....looks like he was driving it pretty darn hard to me. Haters going to hate! I'll bet all those guys discounting the Z don't even have a sports car to begin with...
b15 is offline   Reply With Quote