View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 09:06 PM   #145 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo_370 View Post
Whatever you say man...Besides all the valuable points that everyone made, i see the same "gang of haters" of this forum... kissing eachothers butts, and disrespecting people, acting as if they know everything and everyone else are idiots.

When people start disrespecting for no reason... its natural reaction to defend yourself. But now I just try to ignore dumb comments...

P.S That thread is closed, cause I asked admin to close it...
That's funny, I just started posting here just a couple of weeks ago, and I've experienced nothing but a great group of people. In fact, I get a lot of laughs reading this forum as well as a ton of information about a car I'll be buying beginning of November (Touring/Sport 6MT). Nobody has treated me with anything but respect, and once somebody even laughed at one of my jokes.

I honestly don't see what you are talking about. Of course, I'm 55 yrs old and you are what, 12? I guess I'm just not up on your witty repartee.

Priceless how you referenced the worthless thread that you requested be closed. Grow up, son.