View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 04:35 PM   #378 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by draper View Post
so, elperuano and xwchrisx are you guys saying that if Ecutek proves that they're a better tuning solution than Uprev, you guys will bend over and get your @... tuned?

seriously guys, you're singing the same tune over and over and over.....
Drop the drama, accept that there's something new and give this some time to evolve. They have proven themselves in the GT-R world, offering better features than other solutions, and improving.
I never heard of boost control, launch control, etc from Uprev. They been playing with VVEL ever since they came out and still playing in beta mode.
Umm, actually I think I've said that several times lol If ECUTek proves to be a better solution for tuning, I will happily purchase a license from them? As would anyone else.

If asking a vendor to support claims is drama that should be dropped. Then you'll be stuck with inferior products that never reach full potential because there's no push to improve. If you're happy with mediocre then good on you, but I want the best.

I think that alone says the level of your involvement in this discussion. That's all well and good that they have tuned OTHER VEHICLES, but that doesn't say anything about OUR platform. That builds the reputation of the company yes, but is peanuts when you talk about one ECU vs another. If you think the GT-R and the 370Z are the same car with the same concerns then

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote