View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 04:28 PM   #377 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
work getting the way of responding, but I will later...

If you people think I am trying to convince you to jump ship from UpRev, then you're simply not reading my posts. I can't do anything about that. I understand the results are underwhelming at this point and that more is warranted before you do such a thing. But the fact of the matter is you guys are impatient, and it's very clear that you aren't going to be satisfied until there is a lot more data out there...
No worries sir, not trying to impact your work performance.

No, I don't think you're trying to convince anything. I think you're standing up as a loyal patron who got a really good deal.

I'm completely patient. I'm not rushing anything, I just don't wanna be told something that isn't true, just like anyone else. If you didn't have your tune through them, I would assume you would be just as hesitant to jump on board an unproven software suite. There's nothing wrong with asking for more proven usage and documented improvements. That's something the community as a whole can benefit from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Pay someone to do that and you've solved most all the problems in this thread
Well you threw your name into their hat, why didn't you?

Isn't that the point of Marketing as the vendor?

Tune normally runs say $700
Vendor says they'll give you an awesome discount to do it: 50% off

Vendor is essentially paying you $350 to do it. Problem solved.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote