View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 03:35 PM   #2541 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
My Z1 hood struts have settled nicely since install. All gaps around the hood within FSM tolerances

when i did my G's hoodstruts, there was absolutely no clearance issues. it was almost as if the car came with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajaZ View Post
..mm.. i had 30 Marines..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post

June is almost over and I'm still waiting for summer. It's bloody cold here.

hahaha, hey mr. gale. yah, my kids start swimming lessons next week and it's too cold here for pool, i think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
apparently, I got in on one of the GB that Kellyefields was offering so I am not sure what make they are. But yes I have read both good an bad reviews of the struts. Lots of positive reviews with kellys struts, plus some people posted about the washer fix they were doing if they did have problems.

Nice

Like I said above some people have problems some do not
GL with the install!